PowerWriting is an excellent method to use to keep yourself focused on your purpose for writing.
In this post, you’re going to have the opportunity to apply your writing skills learned in PowerWriting Stage 3 when responding to literature.
You May Want to Review Your Power Writing Notes
If you’re uncertain of the requirements of these stages, please consult you notes. Review them before the video beings in order to save time completing this assignment.
Justify a Claim Using PowerWriting
Watch the video below. Then begin writing the required PowerGraph.
Before You Turn in Your Paper…
- Re-read your paragraph to make sure it makes sense. Make changes if needed
- Review it for proper format. Make sure you have required elements.
- Be certain the text references you used are accurate and logical.
- Edit it for capitalization, punctuation, and proper spelling.
- Make sure you’ve written clearly, so it can be fairly evaluated.